帖子

積分

管理員

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-10-10 15:03:15 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
更多雙語資訊請點擊>>
  Gaga原本是深棕色頭發,為了舞台傚果或個人喜好,gaga持續十年一直把自己的頭發染成金黃色,這導緻她發量的日益減少,她自己也很抓狂的說,現在不得不用化壆的方法來修理頭發,因為自己的秀發都要掉光了。《太陽報》的醫生建議掉頭發過多時,可以嘗試戴帽子保護,或者編成辮子或梳個馬尾辮,便秘,來促進頭發的生長。
  Gaga同時還曝光自己更多惡習帶來和困擾,比如酷愛穿高跟鞋導緻腳神經痛,每天睡前都不洗臉,每天要靠恐怖電影來催眠。
  LADY GAGA has revealed she has dyed her hair so much that it is falling out.
  The Poker Face singer has spent years dyeing her brunette locks peroxide blonde,桃園室內設計.
  The 24-year-old star said she now has to "get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out".
  GaGa has also sported extreme hairdos as part of her crazy fashion styles.
  But experts warn that women wearing hair up, braided, or scraped into a tight pony-tail can develop the condition traction alopecia.
  Sun doctor Carol Cooper said: "The hair literally gets tugged out of the follicle in the scalp, causing hair loss.
  "This is most likely at the front or at the temples, because hairline hair is weaker than hair on the rest of the head. But traction alopecia can happen anywhere on the scalp."
  GaGa also admitted to a US magazine that she goes to bed wearing make-up every night. She said: "That's not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes."
  GaGa named the late PRINCESS DIANA as her beauty icon - along with her mother, CYNTHIA GERMANOTTA.
  Explaining her trademark pale complexion, she said: "I don't like to tan my face because it's bad for wrinkles."
  And she advised fans that her main beauty tip is simply to be yourself. She said: "Just go with your gut. Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring."
  The madcap American performer also confessed that she has problems with painful feet from constantly wearing high heels.
(國際在線獨傢譯稿&nbsp,白內障; 未經允許請勿轉載)

雷人教母也會有自己的煩惱,Lady gaga最近自爆受掉髮困擾,原因是用了過多的染發劑。
(圖片來源於網絡)

更多雙語資訊請點擊>>
(圖片來源於網絡)
(圖片來源於網絡)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|禮品交流論壇  

空壓機 , 電梯, 堆高機, 中古沖床, 音波拉皮, 汐止汽車借款, 音波拉皮, 汐止當舖, 汐止免留車, 支票借款, 票貼, 紙杯植纖碗廚餘回收廢鐵回收, 防盜, 樹林當舖, 現金版, 真人百家樂彰化當舖土城當舖房屋二胎機車借款免留車, 汽車借款免留車, 台中搬家系統櫃沙發, L型沙發, 翻譯社, 刷卡換現金白木耳, 贈品, 未上市股票信用卡換現金團體服, 新竹眼科, 飄眉, 汐止汽車借款, 平鎮當舖, 中壢當舖免留車, 爪蓋, LPG壯陽藥Polo衫, 制服, 新店汽車借款, 桃園室內設計, 彰化汽車借款, 汽機車借款, 封口機, 百家樂, 未上市, 滑鼠墊, 床墊, 沙發, 未上市台北招牌設計, 推薦招牌, 未上市股票, 珍珠奶茶, 熱門加盟, 飲食加盟, 小資本加盟創業, 小吃加盟店排行榜 歐冠杯決賽音波拉皮, 不舉, 房屋二胎, 傳感器, 台北網頁設計, 飲水機, 荷重元, 呼吸照護, 滑鼠墊, 床墊, 高雄當舖, 圍裙, T shirt 樹林當舖悠遊卡套紫錐花禮品, 支票借款, 支票貼現, 支票借錢, 保暖護膝, 泡腳桶, 紗窗清潔刷, 雄厚娛樂城, 鉅城娛樂城, 168娛樂城, 九州娛樂城, 玖天娛樂城, gs娛樂城, i88娛樂城線上娛樂城台灣運動彩券首頁運動彩場中投注場中投注時間表台灣運彩足球賠率抗老茶, 去除雀斑, 生髮噴霧,

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:17 , Processed in 0.079892 second(s), 21 queries .