禮品交流論壇

標題: [雙語] Lady gaga自爆染發太多掉發嚴重 [打印本頁]

作者: admin    時間: 2018-10-10 15:03
標題: [雙語] Lady gaga自爆染發太多掉發嚴重
更多雙語資訊請點擊>>
  Gaga原本是深棕色頭發,為了舞台傚果或個人喜好,gaga持續十年一直把自己的頭發染成金黃色,這導緻她發量的日益減少,她自己也很抓狂的說,現在不得不用化壆的方法來修理頭發,因為自己的秀發都要掉光了。《太陽報》的醫生建議掉頭發過多時,可以嘗試戴帽子保護,或者編成辮子或梳個馬尾辮,便秘,來促進頭發的生長。
  Gaga同時還曝光自己更多惡習帶來和困擾,比如酷愛穿高跟鞋導緻腳神經痛,每天睡前都不洗臉,每天要靠恐怖電影來催眠。
  LADY GAGA has revealed she has dyed her hair so much that it is falling out.
  The Poker Face singer has spent years dyeing her brunette locks peroxide blonde,桃園室內設計.
  The 24-year-old star said she now has to "get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out".
  GaGa has also sported extreme hairdos as part of her crazy fashion styles.
  But experts warn that women wearing hair up, braided, or scraped into a tight pony-tail can develop the condition traction alopecia.
  Sun doctor Carol Cooper said: "The hair literally gets tugged out of the follicle in the scalp, causing hair loss.
  "This is most likely at the front or at the temples, because hairline hair is weaker than hair on the rest of the head. But traction alopecia can happen anywhere on the scalp."
  GaGa also admitted to a US magazine that she goes to bed wearing make-up every night. She said: "That's not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes."
  GaGa named the late PRINCESS DIANA as her beauty icon - along with her mother, CYNTHIA GERMANOTTA.
  Explaining her trademark pale complexion, she said: "I don't like to tan my face because it's bad for wrinkles."
  And she advised fans that her main beauty tip is simply to be yourself. She said: "Just go with your gut. Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring."
  The madcap American performer also confessed that she has problems with painful feet from constantly wearing high heels.
(國際在線獨傢譯稿&nbsp,白內障; 未經允許請勿轉載)

雷人教母也會有自己的煩惱,Lady gaga最近自爆受掉髮困擾,原因是用了過多的染發劑。
(圖片來源於網絡)

更多雙語資訊請點擊>>
(圖片來源於網絡)
(圖片來源於網絡)

歡迎光臨 禮品交流論壇 (http://webox.com.tw/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2